Loan financing is provided to small and micro entrepreneurs to encourage self-help and sustainability.
The initial interview is the first step in applying for a loan.
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE
- Have a viable project
- Be of good character
- Be under 65 years of age
- Be a citizen/resident of SVG.
- Be directly responsible for the management of the business and have financial input in the business.
- Be willing to accept Technical Services and Training
Loan sizes may vary according to nature and viability of each project.
- Industrial Trades
- Commerical Services
All loans must be secured by any conbination of the following:-
- Bill of Sale on equipment and other fixed assets
- Lien on Savings & Fixed Deposits
- Mortgage on land and building
- Assignment of insurances and contract revenues